It’s been such a great experience for me and brought me so many opportunities ... I definitely have a personal life. I only film three days a week, so I don’t put my real friends on camera because it will ruin friendships.http://bit.ly/6xrcT
My two fave Hills-alumnis, Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port are back together looking sexy and sparkly as ever on the red carpet of the VH1 Divas on September 17, 2009. They were also snapped in the audience of the Brooklyn Academy of Music watching divas like Sheryl Crow, Miley Cirus and Jordin Sparks perform.
- 'The Hills' new season airs September 29! - BuddyTV
- Lauren Conrad will be guest judge on the next season of "America's Next Top Model" - MTV.com
- Lo Bosworth has a new man! Check out a photo of the cute couple - MTV Remote Control Blog
- Kristin Cavallari poses this fall's fashion trends in Oprah's O Magazine - Hills Freak
- The Hills girls shooting scenes for new season in Malibu - Kristin & Steph Up To No Good | The Hollywood Gossip; Kristin, Steph, Stacie Hall & Charlie Filming in Malibu | Frmcuk.NET; Lo & Steph Shopping in Malibu | Hills Freak; and Kristin in teeny black bikini | CelebrityGossip
- Lauren Conrad Wants to Be a Millionaire! - The Hollywood Gossip
- Audrina Patridge promotes film "Sorority Row" with fellow co-stars in confessionals - ShockTillYouDrop.com
- Stephanie Pratt likes lollipops - MTV Remote Control Blog
Tagged with: Stacie Hall, Stephanie Pratt, Kristin Cavallari, Lo Bosworth, Lauren Conrad
Who brings their own magazine cover to a movie premiere? Yep, Speidi have done it again.
Heidi and Spencer Pratt has taken self promotion to a new level by showing off Heidi Pratt's Playboy cover at the L.A. premiere of "G.I Joe: Rise of the Cobra" on Thursday night (August 6, 2009). The star hungry couple have previously said that they were just like Brangelina, if not more famous and this proves to be yet another one of their publicity stunts in attempt to upstage the real stars. Talk about tacky, opportunistic and downright rude.
With all the hype about Heidi's Playboy cover, it doesn't even resemble Playboy at all. Heidi looks more like Miss Olympia Barbie on the cover of "Muscle and Fitness" magazine.
Warning: More Speidi tackiness below. (Click on photos for larger view)